Babble New York
While Michael Bloomberg and NY Education Chancellor make up their minds in NYC whether schools will be closed for the kiddies tomorrow, Babble’s got you covered for activities to do with your little ones in the case that schools ARE shut down and you’re left to spend the day with the little ones shouting, ‘Snow day, Snow day!” After the jump, check out a few things to do when things get snowy in the Big Apple.
1. Stuck inside? Check out Babble’s baby animal slideshow with the little ones. They’ll be sure to be entertained for at least an hour. More if you go through it more than once!
More ideas after the jump.
2. Cozy up with a warm winter drink. Babble’s Family Kitchen has you set with vanilla hot chocolate, warm apple cider, and more toasty favorites to make for OR with your kids!
3. Snowed in! Check out out our favorite snow toys on Babble’s Family Style!
4. Do you know how to make snow bricks? Your kids will have a field day with this one!
5. Cozy up with a book! This is a no-fail. We’ve got the 10 best childrens’ books of 2010 listed right here, in case you don’t know where to start.
Have fun + stay warm!